Sunday, January 11, 2009

Don't get worried, don't get scared

<3
So today was the most stressful, annoying day at work I think I ever had. I almost got up and walked out. Fo realz. Way too many people freak me out! Then my evening sure wasn't what was planned. But, things came up and I totally understand. Now I have another night to look forward to :)
I am getting really excited about what is going on. I really hope I don't get disappointed. But I am thinking positive because I really think it's gonna be awesome. And that we (my best friends and I) will all have great things going for us.

Classes start tomorrow and it's CATIE'S birthday, so I am really excited. The fact that I only have one class tomorrow might be helping that feeling. And that I get to spend the majority of my day with the birthday girl.

"So remember, out there somewhere you've got a friend, and you'll never walk alone again"

1 comment:

Deepa said...

that sloth looks very lazy. almost like he could be in a coma. a sloth-coma.