Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have become bitter (for lack of a better word at the moment). I used to love Missed Connections because some were cute and sweet. Now I read them and just think "lame, lame, lame". I used to like love stories and now I just think "lame, lame, lame". I used to be all for relationships, and at the moment I am telling my distraught (over a break-up) friend to be her own person, avoid dudes, and have fun as a single lady..for a good long while. I used to believe in "the one", HA... Life plays tricks on you, makes you think there is such a thing. Men should not be the only reason woman are happy and vis versa I suppose! I have always said that, but I focused all my teen years on a guy, then half of college and that got me a lot of heart ache. I didn't live by what I said. I have decided that friends and good times with them are most important. I may never again find someone that likes me, that I like, that just clicks. It's okay.

ps...I will probably take some of this back one day. Don't worry. This is just my summer thoughts.

2 comments:

Danny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny said...

FEEL BETTER. EDITED COMMENT. WHO-YEAH MISS PEGGY HILL: cupcakes