Thursday, March 19, 2009

La La La Update


My spring break ruled. I enjoyed New York. I am in love with the subway. Propagandhi made me so happy. They played a ton of old stuff. They were awesome and blew me away.

<---Eating my delicious New York cupcake in Washington Square Park :)


Soon my life is going to be even crazier than it already is...I am excited! I have 2 jobs, an internship, and school. I am going to work my ass off. I will be taking some significant road trips this summer. I will also be taking classes. I am so looking forward to a summer in Richmond...even though it will be hot and gross. BBQ's out back, hopefully a lot of barbecue tofu, river, work, bike rides and late nights under the stars, and plenty of shows.

I have a goal to save up some money for a larger tattoo before summer hits.

Next week is United Blood Fest. Pretty stoked.

No comments: