Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Gotta Know How I Feel...

Since I wrote a day one...I guess a United Blood Day 2 post is necessary.

I was only truly introduced to hardcore a while back, so I feel honored to have seen the legendary Cro-Mags. I heard them long ago and thought they were really good. Then finally got their albums from Catie and listened to them a lot. Then I got to see them! (And by see them I mean I got to see bits and pieces of them when a group fell off the stage) They blew me away. They were so awesome and I had a fucking blast. I am glad I was able to be there with Catie, Cro-Mags are her favorite band and she was so stoked on seeing them live.

I also really enjoyed seeing Alpha & Omega...I fucking love them. Other sweet shit I got to hear: Bad Seed, Pulling Teeth, Naysayer, Blacklisted, and Ceremony.

This weekend I acquired 5 new shirts and a CD. It was so much fun. Great experience...definitely going again next year.

No comments: