Saturday, December 13, 2008

Accept your life and what it brings

So school is out for a good month. I am so stoked. I have already felt weight lifted off my shoulders. Staying up, sleeping in, baking, going out, dancing, cleaning, cocktail parties...life is good! I also have really enjoyed not having much TV to watch...music is my life, it completes every day, I am so glad to have found it again, to really listen to it, and expand my horizons.

And...there will always be little things that get to me, but I have learned to deal...I have grown up a lot I think.

I have a huge list of things to do before I leave Richmond for a little bit. Here is to hoping I get it all done. Then...California here I come.

Also I realized...I know who I am (or at least learning a great deal) and I am comfortable :)
"Still learning from my mistakes that I've made, but I face them and I keep moving on"

eeeeee! To go to sleep with a smile...that is so nice.

No comments: