Friday, December 26, 2008

XXXMasss

Christmas in Cali....was nice. We spent the day at my brothers place, watching The Christmas Story and Ren and Stimpy. I was feeling a little under the weather but I tried to enjoy my family time. Evan cooked lamb tangine and tofu tagine for me. It was yummy and a nice change from turkey or ham. We had eggnog cheesecake and pistachio cookies for dessert...yum. My mom and I came back to the hotel and watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This is one of my favorite movies and I haven't watched it in 2 years...I wonder whyyy. I love that movie.

So this x-mas didn't seem like a huge holiday, which I really liked. Not a big deal, not a huge present exchange, just spending time with good people. I now have to do a lot of stuff in our last days in San Francisco. And though I am looking forward to spending this time with my mom, I also am looking forward to starting a New Year with great people at home, in Richmond. <3

1 comment:

Catie May said...

:) Richmond missed youu!